Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Device Advice -- Tablet or Phablet?

411 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Nicki58493 
#1 ·
Hi all, thanks for your help in advance.

I have an iPhone that my job supplies. I have a side business that I use the iphone, tablet (nexus) and chromebook for. The tablet with my extra portable 4G LTE service died. The Chrombook (flip, can be used as a tablet also) is great when I have WiFi. The iPhone is having issues with memory and there are aps i don't have but would like because of the memory issue (mostly aps for my other business). Upgrading the iphone or using it as a hot spot is not an option.

I need advice on what portable 4G LTE (Verizon) tablet is reliable, not too big ( I don't need a 10 inch screen), can support a mini SD card for extra photo space, runs the latest and greatest Android OS. I really don't want to spend more than $400. I have thought about getting a phone, Pixel 2xl or similar, but I don't want to pay for the data that way. Another phone line will run $60 bucks and a tablet line to share data (underutilized as it is) will be $10...

I have been looking at Samsung, I don't think i want to get a hot spot for the chrombook...

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Nicole

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.