device drivers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

leylander

i am running Win 7 64bit pc.
when i use my 'cleanup utilities' programme it indicates one problem-
'teredo tunneling pseudo interface' not working.
when i check in device manager and try to update the driver it informs it is up to date.
the above device is marked with yellow asterisk as are-
'microsoft ISATAP adapter'
'microsoft ISATAP adapter 2.'

on googling above,many comments were linked to use of Norton and Zone Alarm,neither of which i have on machine.other references are to IPV4/6 etc.
my machine works well,no problems and is up to date and,other than regular internet problems at present with Virgin(slow speeds/loss of connections due to their 'ongoing improvements to cable service) ,all seems ok.any comments/advice if i need be concerned or how to rectify above issue?

What is this "cleanup utility"? I would not really trust any utilites like this as in general they do more harm than good.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts