Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Device manager, unknown device.

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  towoha 
#1 ·
Hi people.
I have a huge problem with two unknown devices in my "Device Manager" after formating and reinstalling fresh copy of Win Xp Pro. I'v tryed to find help by google and other forums but I just can't seem to find the right answere... Hope to get help from you.
Here's the problem:
In my "Device Manager" there is two lines with Unknown devices.

The first one reads:

The second one reads:

Well, now you got the screenshots. I'v tryed to find answeres on the net for this problem other places but never got the right answere. Hope to here from one ore many of you that maby have a solutin. I will take every sugestion seriusly and I will try just about anything to make it work.
Please somone have the ansvere.
And yeah, sorry about my English. It's been some time since school in Norway...
Oh, have a wery nice christmas!

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi. Thanks for sugestion. The computer finds the devices again after deleting, but it can't seem to find out what it is. I can't find them my selves. I tryed to download each and every one of the drivers from HP's home page, but non of them will work on the devices. Don't anyone have any clue on what the devices might be? :(

#10 ·
Listen, this is really not a problem, stuff like this happens all the time with Windows - untill you have an issue - like something isn't working or is working incorrectly, you really shouldn't be worrying about it. And downloading and installing a ton of drivers is more likely to hurt your system then to solve your problem.:)

#11 ·
Well, I know it's no big deal. But it's anoying with a undefined problem on my computer... It would be great to solve it but if I can't it's not the end of the world.
The security uppdates did not help. I'v tried all the quicklaunch drivers I could find on the net but no luck on these either.
Thanks for your input on this so far! :D :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.