device preventing returning from standby

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

danv12

I have an AMD athlon 64 3500+ and an Asus en6600gt video card. Something is preventing my computer from coming out of standby. I know only random losers use standby, so help out me, the random loser. I also cannot come out of hibernate. The screen just stays black

BML

I used "standby" every night on my PC (instead of powering down) and I had a gigabyte board. It always worked fine. Now with the new Asus board it crashes every time I wake from a suspend mode. I wonder if this is just an Asus thing?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online