1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DI-614+ firmware update

Discussion in 'Networking' started by FUTURE PRO 62, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. FUTURE PRO 62

FUTURE PRO 62 Thread Starter

ok ive checked a bunch of sites and i wanna get my routers firmware to 3.43 so that it'll be primed for halo 3 tommorow. the problem is when i try to download i end up with a 505 error message saying: failed to change directory:( :mad:

Can anyone help?

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I see version 3.44 for download readily available on the D-Link site, just search the model number for downloads for that router. I clicked on the link, and SHAZAM, I have the firmware, took about 2 seconds.

3. FUTURE PRO 62

k when i went to the site all it showed was 2.34 for a download??? oh i see the mix up u probably went to revB my router is a revA

4. JohnWill

You didn't look hard enough. If you have the A version, you can't use that version of firmware. That is the version for the B version of the software. What version of the router do you have, check the label. You have to click on the appropriate image to be directed to the proper download for your router.

Attached Files:

5. FUTURE PRO 62

yah as i said i got rev A which means i have the best firmware sorry 4 the trouble

6. JohnWill

No problem. ;)

You can mark your own threads solved using the thread tools at the top of the page in the upper right corner.© :)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!