diablo 2 trouble at finish

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kakorat2

when i finished the expansion version and walked through the red portal after killing baal i see a black screen that says " please insert expansion cd" but the whole time i was playing with it in the drive already FYI recently downloaded a patch to play without the cd please help im trying to finish with all the charcters:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Wow, that is crazy. I have never encountered anything like this and I've played Diablo 2 off and on for 6 years. I would say to back up all of your character files and do the dreadful installation all over again. If you don't mind, if you do find another solution let me know. It will be good for future reference.

The only thing I can think of is to make a fresh installation of Diablo 2:LoD, and copy the d2.exe from the fresh install to the cracked dir, overwriting the .exe in there.

Backing up your saves and reinstalling is also a viable solution :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online