1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Diagnostic Software ... which do you like?

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by debralyrae, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debralyrae

debralyrae Thread Starter

Hi Techies,

I just finished my online schooling for PC Repair and I wanted to get a really good Diagnostic program.

Have you worked with any? Have any advise to give?

I also need a good tool kit.

I did a bunch of searches on the WWW but since I am so new to all this still I was wondering if those of you with more experience then me could help me out to learn which is better and why.

I want to do Repairs/Upgrades but I also wanted to have Remote Access for my clients so I can do their maintenance and updates.

I realize there is no substitute for experience but since I am starting at the beginning a good program is mandatory.

Thank you for taking the time for this,
    Deb

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224407

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice