Dial Up 4 Less.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mtzlplex

Account Closed
Hi everyone, was thinking of trying the ISP advertised here on this forum called Dial Up 4 Less.com, but wanted to what kind of experiences anyone has had with this company(good, bad). I was going to sign up for the unlimited program. Also, they suggested canceling my old ISP, which I don`t want to do, I would want to keep both, can do, or can`t. Appreciate any and all comments on this subject. Thanks and have a great day.

Regards
Mike Peters

u dont have to quit your old isp and i dont kno much else because i only ever used dial up 4 free over a friends house

mtzlplex

Account Closed
Hi darkviper, thanks for the reply. I did finally figure out I didn`t have to quit my existing ISP. When you used 4 less at a friends house, how did it act, easy to get on line?

Regards
Mike Peters

yes mush like any other dial up isp just about 30 sec to connect and ypur on. they arefaster then sum isps i have seen like aol and freeserve. thats all i kno sorry.

mtzlplex

Account Closed
Hey darkviper, thanks for the reply, and the imput, much appreciated.

Regards
Mike Peters

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online