1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dialup internet

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by angelique01, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angelique01

angelique01 Thread Starter

I am looking for unlimited dialup, that is below or around $15 a month w/ unlimited names and a popup blocker. I can no longer afford AOL. I just signed up for Walmart Connect and I hate it, lol. please reply if you can help.

2. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

3. golddust

golddust

Try Netzero - $9.95/month for regular unlimited or $14.95/month for high speed ( this is accelerated but not broadband - I use the cheaper).

4. angelique01

angelique01 Thread Starter

they don't have a popup blocker and it doesn't say anywhere they offer more than one name to use.

5. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

Hi, NetZero also often gives users problems, not on purpose I suppose but we see it often here.

Here is another place to look and compare, dialup discounts...you might not find an unlimited hours one, or with 4 email accounts either, but look at them...the trick is to see if they will have the service available, with a toll free number in your area, so like with AOL, your phone dialout itself is free....

http://freeinternetaccess.home.att.net/free-internet-access-comparison.html

Netscape has a deal going:

http://www.getnetscape.com/freeaccelerator/default.jsp?promo=NS_3_11_29_2004_12_64

with a pop up blocker included, I dont know how well it may work.

6. golddust

golddust

Don't know about letting you use more than one name (haven't had an ISP yet that did), but Netzero's HiSpeed does have a popup blocker - perhaps it's not available with the regular connection.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/324298

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice