dialup internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

angelique01

I am looking for unlimited dialup, that is below or around $15 a month w/ unlimited names and a popup blocker. I can no longer afford AOL. I just signed up for Walmart Connect and I hate it, lol. please reply if you can help.

angelique01 said:
I am looking for unlimited dialup, that is below or around $15 a month w/ unlimited names and a popup blocker. I can no longer afford AOL. I just signed up for Walmart Connect and I hate it, lol. please reply if you can help.
Try Netzero - $9.95/month for regular unlimited or $14.95/month for high speed ( this is accelerated but not broadband - I use the cheaper).

angelique01

golddust said:
Try Netzero - $9.95/month for regular unlimited or $14.95/month for high speed ( this is accelerated but not broadband - I use the cheaper).
they don't have a popup blocker and it doesn't say anywhere they offer more than one name to use.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Hi, NetZero also often gives users problems, not on purpose I suppose but we see it often here.

Here is another place to look and compare, dialup discounts...you might not find an unlimited hours one, or with 4 email accounts either, but look at them...the trick is to see if they will have the service available, with a toll free number in your area, so like with AOL, your phone dialout itself is free....

http://freeinternetaccess.home.att.net/free-internet-access-comparison.html

Netscape has a deal going:

http://www.getnetscape.com/freeaccelerator/default.jsp?promo=NS_3_11_29_2004_12_64

with a pop up blocker included, I dont know how well it may work.

angelique01 said:
they don't have a popup blocker and it doesn't say anywhere they offer more than one name to use.
Don't know about letting you use more than one name (haven't had an ISP yet that did), but Netzero's HiSpeed does have a popup blocker - perhaps it's not available with the regular connection.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online