1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Did any one record NIp/Tuck

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by puter hater, Nov 10, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. puter hater

puter hater Thread Starter

I was wondering if any one on the board recorded the premier of NIP N TUCK?
    I missed it even when they re showed it I missed it. My DVR did not record it(thanks to my son I think)

If its on your computer maybe we can ftp it?. On a CD mail it? Really would appreciate it..

2. katonca

katonca

Hi, I didn't but I'm interested in what NIP N TUCK is?

Sounds like a sewing show

3. SlackAli

SlackAli Account Closed

There is an easy way to get it - but the rules of the forum prevent me from telling you.

4. puter hater

puter hater Thread Starter

Oh it's not a sewing show thats for sure... NIP/TUCK

Oh GEE!:eek: Illegal crud:mad: Man, we are alloud to dvr this stuff, we record it at home back it up to cd's but we can't watch it...:mad:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650256

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice