1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Did Hotn fix your initial problem ??

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by rhettman5, Jan 5, 2002.

?

Did You get the help you needed ??

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Still working on it !

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
Advertisement
  1. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

I was just wondering how many of us got the answer we required the first time we visited.
    Kind of a success rate poll if you will...Rhett

2. lisag

lisag

I have been helped everytime I have asked. I can't believe how knowledgeable you guys are. I just wish to knew a fraction of it!

3. deuce

deuce

The very first time I posted my question was answered... but then again it wasn't a problem but just a question. Since then every problem of mine has been solved whether it was me or someone else that finally came up with the fix. Some of them went on for months, but eventually were solved one way or another. :)

4. anglin_fool

anglin_fool

I posted a problem that took weeks to work on. The puter owners were never home to allow me to fix it. As a matter of fact, I still need to download a printer driver and install it for them. It's been 3 months!

5. combsdon

combsdon

yes, absolutely, uh huh..........I think that covers it;) shut the poll down........you're at 100%:)

6. rhettman5

rhettman5 Thread Starter

6 of us have recieved help.....the other 29,970 are all at rambling discussion spreading little known truths !!! :D :D :D ...Rhett...PS we are about to crack 30,000, way to go Tech Guy !!

7. Whinyguy

Whinyguy

OK. Make that 7. Received immediate help which solved the problem.

8. hewee

hewee

We could crack 30,000 real easy if all us at Random Discussion just sign up under another name.:D

9. combsdon

combsdon

you mean you haven't???:eek:

10. hewee

hewee

No way

I just get them to the TSG Forums and then DS sucks them into the Random Discussion.:)

By the way that is what DS did to me.

11. combsdon

combsdon

glad to see I'm in good company and had the same teacher:)

12. deuce

deuce

Wow I guess techguy has done well here... he must have a strong influence over all of us. I jsut solved a theard in my quickest time today. It was a newbie (2 posts now) and I solved in 30 min or so. The person only posted twice.. I only posted twice, the second saying "your're welcome". So anyway that got me excited for the day. Not only did I solve it the same day but also the same hour. :D

BTW... nice avatar Rhettman! :D

13. hewee

hewee

deuce_mn,

Don't you love that when it happens. That was a fast one but help and getting a thank you makes me feel good.
    Other threads so have to guess what happens and think the last answer was right and it fixed things and they just never came back. Or they gave up or what ever.

14. deuce

deuce

yeah I love it too. :)

15. marioh

marioh

I'd say about 75% of problems that I post aren't resolved by others on-line. I usually end up having to figure it out on my own :(

But then again, the problems that I do post are not your typical problems and usually require alot of expertise or troubleshooting skills that typically cannot be done via a message board.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/64291

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice