1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Did my Mother Board die?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pulper, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pulper

pulper Thread Starter

so ive been having a problem with my computer upon startup it loads boot menu and goes to windows vista loading screen but tends to stay at it forever resulting in my holding down my power button till it shuts off then trying again, but anyways ive been having to do that alot lately and sometimes i gotta go to system repair.sometimes i can actually get onto my computer but then after running a game it Freezes or Shuts off wich is not normal, its not a bad comp. now for some reason when i try to boot my comp it wont even display anything but it still does run??? please help this is very frustrating, im pretty sure that my hard drive went but im not sure if anything else did aswell with it. Also is there a way i can checl to see if the hard drive still works by putting it in a diff comp? cuz i need to backup alot of files on it. Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/944792

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice