1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Diff between centrino processor and core 2 duo processor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by arnoldcalifornia, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arnoldcalifornia

arnoldcalifornia Thread Starter

Can any body tell me the main diff between the core 2 duo processor and core 2 duo processor with centrino.

Thanks
    _______

2. possin

possin

In a word nothing, the centrino branding does not refer to any specific additions to the processor, it is simply a label that is attached to laptops which use intel branded processor, integrated graphics and wireless chips.

Centrino is more of a marketing tool that Intel use to boost sales of their graphics and wireless chips, so you can pretty much ignore it :)

3. arnoldcalifornia

arnoldcalifornia Thread Starter

Thanks for your valuable information , i am going to buy a laptop , i have two choices

1)aser aspire 4930

2) dell inspiron 1525

dell is 1000 Rs costlier

What you think which will be best

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/770100

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice