Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Different problems no idea for solution

729 views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
Recently I tried to play games on my computer but they kept crashing and one of them I have 2 step verification on and every time I log on it keeps asking me for a verification code. My computer also blue screened 3 times but then I disconnected my hard drive and the blue screen stopped but the games kept crashing. Most of my games were in my hdd and only 2 in my ssd one kept crashing and asking for 2 step and the other worked no matter how long I played but today started crashing like the rest after 10-15 of app being open. I scanned and repaired my files, checked my ram, and ssd they all came out as good. I also ran a malware program to get rid of any viruses all my components are new except for motherboard and power supply from my old build. Specs rtx 3060, gigabyte b450m ds3h, ryzen 5 2600x, 16gb trident z ram, coolermaster aio, 600w 80+ bronze psu windows 10 pro. If you guys have any way to help let me know.

#6 ·
I uninstalled it multiple times and repaired any corrupt files on my ssd but it keeps crashing and every time I close the launcher and re open it it sends a 2 step verification code to my email. No other game asks for 2 step or sign in, so would replacing the ssd and hdd fix it?

#12 ·
I verified the game files in the launcher and I played for like an hour without any crashes so I'm going to buy the game in steam so I dont have to worry about 2fa glitch I looked online and on ubisoft forums many people had the same 2fa issue I had so I'm buying the game on steam and buying m.2 drive thank you for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.