digi camera problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

patti999

Dang--I think my daughter shoved the battery to my Kodak easy share DX7630 in backwards. She said she heard a pop and the camera stopped working... I have a sinking feeling...anyone know if this can be repaired and what an approximate repair amount would be legitimate. Thanks.

Oh dear... but I don't think it's that. Firstly the battery cover wouldn't close and even if it did, the contacts just don't match up.

However a popping sound is not good.

Before you do anything check the battery is charged up properly. If still no go, then it's time for a repair.

GET A QUOTE !

PP

The way the battery appears to be manufatured, it should prevent connections being made is inserted wrongly, so I would doubt its an electrical problem, perhaps only a mechanical problem.

Having said that, if repair is needed, its not uncommon for repairs on such equipment to often get close to replacement cost.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online