Digital Blue QX% drivers for Windows 10?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gsloper

Are there drivers for the Digital Blue QX5 USB Microscope to run with Windows 10?

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The Digital Blue QX5 Computer Microscope is several years old and was designed for these Windows operating systems:
Windows 98SE
Windows ME
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Windows Vista

-------------------------------------------------------------

gsloper

Thanks, I have the QX5 and was just hoping to find a "fix" for Windows 10 so I don't have to throw it away....

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What happens exactly when you connect that microscope to your Windows 10 computer?
Do you hear the normal USB connection sound?
Does a pop-up appear in the taskbar that says Windows 10 is trying to install a driver for that microscope?
Does an entry for that microscope appear in the Device Manager?

---------------------------------------------------------------

gsloper

I hear the connection sound but a window doesn't pop up, no entry for the device manager...

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Unless someone else here has a "miracle fix" for you, I fear you're out of luck using that microscope with Windows 10.

Does it still work okay with one of the listed older Windows versions?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online