1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Digital camera help!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by fitz169g, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitz169g

fitz169g Thread Starter

Hi everyone,
    I am at a loss with my computer, I very recently got a new digital camera and at first it was going great. It is a plug ' n 'play and thats what it did plugged it in and it would just ask me what i wanted to do with the files. BUT ...... my 7 year old daughter went on my pc on saturday and it completely crashed, and since then It wont plug 'n 'play I have to open "My Computer" or go into a "photosuite" programme to get the picture files. What can possibly have happened and how do I fix it??

Another thing that I should mention is that I tried to list items to sell on ebay but it wont let me load any pictures either (as in I have pictures on my computer but the facility to put them onto ebay isnt working.) this does seem to be something to do with the settings on my computer because I have asked a few friends and their ebay is working fine.

Please, please can someone help, I simply dont have a clue what to do or where to look to find any solutions. :confused:

Best regards to all
    Fitz169g :)

2. 911

If you are using Wme or Wxp, you may be able to do a system restore to a restore point before the problem started (providing that you have such Restore points).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328181

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice