Digital Camera

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guitarist968

Hi everyone.

I want to buy a cheap digital camera (under $200) but I don't know what to look for when buying one. Could someone tell me how to choose an acceptable, cheap digital camera? What brands/models are good? What do I need to know before buying one?

Thanks in advance.

-Jonathan

buck52

Banned
acceptable
your acceptable... and mine or someone elses may be miles apart...

What do I need to know before buying one?
Just my opinion...don't buy a cheap one unless you want cheap/low quality photos...if that's ok... then anything under your price will probably do you fine

buck

guitarist968

I knew someone would tell me not to buy a cheap camera. But I'm only 15 and I don't need a really good camera. Just something that is acceptable for taking a few pictures every now and then.

Also, thanks for the sites! They helped a lot. I'm going to compare some models now.

Thanks again!

-Jonathan

buck52

Banned
Hi again guitarist968...

Didn't tell you not to...I used the word unless to try get you to think about what you want it for... ;)

I don't need a really good camera.
spend 300-400 dollars and get 10x better camera

buck

guitarist968

I'm thinking of waiting until Christmas and getting a $400 camera instead. Maybe I can get an even better one the day after Thanksgiving...

Wait-if you only want to take occasional snapshots any expennsive camera will become obsolete before you gget your use from it.
If I waas 15 and looking for something I didnt need to treat with kid gloves I wouuld gget a $20 from Wallmart and play with it for a year oor two. They are sized to take good email photo's and snapshots-and good to take along on caming trips-no loss if you lose it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online