digital camera

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kathiez

I have a canon sd300 digital camera.
It was working great but now suddenly I can't download the pictures in my camera into the computer.
Don't know what went wrong and I can't seem to get support on the canon website.

any suggestions?

-K

Well, I'm not sure why this is in the software section but, here goes:
What happens when you plug the camera into the computer?
What is your OS?
Does your operating system recognize the camera? Do you get a USB connection notification?
Are you using the MS Camera and Scanner Wizard or the software that came with the camera?

You haven't given us much information so that we can help you.

Perhaps someone can move this to the "Digital Photography And Imaging" forum and you may get more responses.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online