1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Digital Publishing Software to Create E-report from Word and Excel

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Luna613, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luna613

Luna613 Thread Starter

Hi,

I want to create a report from Word and Excel files, does anyone know such software that can allow me to batch convert these files to a report with page flip effect, i search from the internet, find XFlip digital publishing software has this function, any one use this software before?

2. ankey

ankey

I have used much digital publishing software as kvisoft, ncesoft, flippingbook, 3dissue.
    Kvisoft is the easiest tool. Anyone can use it to create digital flip page magazine in several steps. In addition to, if you have problems about this tool, you can contact them. They will reply you no more than one day!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1091107

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice