Solved Digital signature in word

Lockeyp

Ean
Hi Guys

I have just found a MS Teaching Video, dealing with and showing you how to attach a digital signature to a document, but it loses me when it comes to pasting it onto a word doc. from 5:14 on wards I get last, I am entering the youtube so you can see what I mean - any advice would be gratefully received

Lockeyp

Couriant

James
I watched the video and it's basically a simple copy / paste from one application to the other for the first way, and the second way is to create an image file of the signature that you created in OneNote and then you can insert the file into the document.

The second option is the same as saving the image/pasting the image in the document. just you have to take a picture of your signature then send it to yourself via email then add it to the document.

If you have Adobe Acrobat DC, I believe you can use Adobe Sign for free and sign forms that way.

Lockeyp

Ean
Thank you Couriant. After I had posted the link, I thought about irt and went to Youtube and entered what I was looking for, the same video came up. I took advantage watched it and now I have a signature upon my desktop.(y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online