Digital/web cam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

4steve44

Hello to you guys that are the best on the web. My friend just got back from CompUsa where he was looking for a digital camera that would double for a web cam. The salesmen there told him that NONE of their digital cameras could be used for a web cam. I find this very hard to believe. I think that these salespeople didn't have a clue as to the functionality of their cameras. I have a JVC GC-A55 and even though it did not say on either the box or on the software label that it would double as a web cam when I popped the disc in sure enough the app for use as a web cam was there :eek: Tell me aren't most all digital cameras web cams as well :confused:

My Olympus C3000 doesn't function as a web cam and it not cable of doing that. Most cameras I don't think will and I wouldn't want one because then the quality of my still pictures might be decreased and I want good still pictures. I think it's better to get a good quality digital camera and a separate webcam.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online