Digitrex 2100 Drivers needed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

toxicgirlie

Ok so here is the deal: I have a DIGITREX2100 but I los the CD for the drivers and all that good stuff....Can anyone help me....I know nothing about computers, all I know is that I dont want to have to junk my camera. Thanks!

toxicgirlie

:) Hey kiwiwguy thanks! So i downloaded that now what? keep in mind that I dont know too much about computers.... Thanks so much for you help!

You should have ended up with an .exe file. Just find where you downloaded it to and double click it to install the drivers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online