Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitrex 2100 Software....please Help A Sista Out =)

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Tanie 
#1 ·
Hi.
I’m trying to load software for a digitrex 2100 digital camera, which didn’t come with the camera. The CD was a burnt copy of the drivers and serial downloaded from the digitrex site. The Pc was just reformatted and has all the updates as of august 26 2004. When I install the driver, we select typical set up everything works fine until after the wizard takes over at about 35% an error comes up and says

[B] CRC error the file C:\program files\Thalia\Manager2.0\Frame\Metal02.png doesn’t match the file in setups. cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupt contact software vendor.

This prompts you to either Abort Retry Ignore. [/B]

So i went back to the digitrex site , and the driver download page isn’t working, I talked to a friend of mine in Australia and he called them telling them there was an issue with the page that was yesterday and it still isn’t working.

What gets me is this Cd worked fine before I reformatted. The OS system is windows 98 SE

I looked on here to see if there were any posts, and I did find a few. I did what the tech said about uninstalling and trying again but still the same error.

Any suggestions would be helpful Id like to get my hands on non corrupt drivers but the digitrex site sucks!!! Oh and get this they only do support if your Australian or from New Zealand
Thank you
Tanie :)

See less See more
#4 ·
No that wasn’t the issue the CD was spotless. Yet I cleaned it anyway. I tried selecting Custom settings and de selecting the sample photos and printer option to see if that might work. It got through most of the instillation part but then asked me to insert the window 98 se and when I did it still couldn’t locate the driver it needed.
I’m Flustered :eek:
Tanie

#5 ·
There are so many possible reasons though.

Even faulty RAM can cause these errors (installing software is usually when RAM errors show up).

But if its now simply asking for a driver, then you need to look at -exactly- what file its looking for. It may need to be downloaded.

I suspect that the camera is newer than the Windows 98, so its not always reasonable to assume that Microsoft would have all needed driver files installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.