Dimension 2400 HELP PLS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pcfix1

I have a Dimension 2400 with integrated video. No AGP slots in the machine. Is there anyway to disable the integrated video and install a new more update video card for gaming? Thanks to any who can help!

About the only thing you can do is look for a pci graphics card, if you have pic slots free.

Look on sites like newegg.com etc.

Scorp.

pcfix1

Thanks I asked Dell why I could not use a PCI card and they told me it wouldnt work but i didnt understand why.

Dell 2400 is for very basic office apps, internet, low power uses, they are not meant to be gaming rigs, they are not advertised as such, they are not very upgradable anyway as you have found out, rule of thumb is if your pc cost $300 it is not a gaming machine, thats why gaming machines cost $1000 and up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online