1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DIR-615, wireless problem.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Gotte89, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gotte89

Gotte89 Thread Starter

Hello, I just recently bought my new router after being bored to death with my old one which have had problems with for ages. Now my new router works perfectly fine, as long as I connect by cable.

When I try to connect it with my laptop through the wireless function it just does not work, I have played around with it for around a week now trying everything I can think of and more. But still when I connect it with my laptop it says "limited or no connection" and obviously does not work. So if you may have any idea of what the problem may be or if you need to know more facts beforehand please just say so.

Thank you for reading this.

ps. to make a long story short it can find the router connection but it cant "authenticate" <not sure about spelling or what the hell it means computer wise but that's what I got to... not sure if it's something wrong on the router side or the laptop side either >.<

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644133

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice