DirectCD, No supported drive! (Roxio 5.02)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Darg_mals

I am running windows ME, I was using Nero, wanted to try Roxio Easy CD Creator. It has completely installed but Icon appears with a circle with a red slash through it saying DirectCD, No supported drive! I was told an up date should fix the problem, but so far no such luck.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

so did you or did you not try the update??

i know that roxio constantly puts out updates for more cd-burner support. if you try the update (if you have'nt already) and it doesn't work then your burner just may not be currently supported.

someone else may have a better idea if that doesn't work.

Darg_mals

Opps hummmm I guess I missed an update. Yes I did uninstall Nero. I haven't tried burning a CD yet but the icon has disappear so I assume the problem is fixed

I have heard that Nero is far superior to Roxio is this true and if so is it possible to create a photo slide with music in Nero?

Thanx all

ChaCha

Darg_mals

InCD is not in my add and remove programs and couldn't find it when I searched so, I'm thinking I don't have that.

Nero and EZCD get along fine on the same computer. Its just the packet writing that doesn’t coexist.

Many experienced people seem to like Nero better than EZCD. I haven’t messed with that particular thing so I don’t know whether it can specifically make a slideshow with music. Most people just make such a slideshow with a program like the freeware Irfanview and then record it. www.irfanview.com

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!