DirectX 9

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vanmol

Hi Guys----Just upgraded to DirectX9 and have found the while playing game on MSN Zone online I have frequent screen freezes. Any know issues with regard to this problem?

Couriant

James
There has been an issue with zone.com. Has it cleared up yet?

vanmol

Tidus-------I have had fewer problems on the Zone but its not perfect yet. At least the freezes now are very short in length--more like a hesitation.

Couriant

James
yeah, it seems to have improved somewhat. I don't think it's your machine.

Why not play at POGO instead? :D

Couriant

James
It's owned by Microsoft, so I didn't think I need to ;)

Out of all the online game sites, POGO is the only one that is planned out good and doesn't make me frustrated with issues like lags and umm... lags :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online