DirectX9c Problem (missing DSOUND.dll problem/driectX9c wont download)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ryguy21

Alright to star off, I have been spending like a week trying to figure this out, and i finally decided to come here for some help...

First off I have a missing DSOUND.dll problem, i noticed how people say it can be fixed simply by reinstalling DirectX, well when i try to reinstall it, a message like this pops up during it:

"An internal System error occured.
Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine the problem."

Now im not sure what exactly what this means... BUT i did get a some type of system error report and i added it to this post, maybe someone can figure out whats going on and could help me determine whats wrong with my PC using that..

Thanks, let me now ASAP!!! :)

Attachments

Unitl more help comes along you can try this tip taken from another site:

Re: missing dsound.dll and no sound on xp
To restore a single driver or two to the System32 or System32\drivers folder, first do a Search for the driver, then, if you find it in either the i386 or cache folder, copy it and paste it to the appropriate folder (System32 or System32\drivers).

Reboot and see if you are OK.

Good luck
Ray

Ryguy21

I searched and nothing came up.. i even tried the search for hidden files.. Thanks though..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online