1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved DIS ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEC VERSA M300/PACKARD BELL Igo 6203

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by znord737, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. znord737

znord737 Thread Starter

Can some kind person give me the URL Link to obtain detailed instructions concerning the disassembly of the NEC Versa M300 or its OERM Version Packard Bell Igo 6203
    Thank you
    znord737:eek:

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

3. znord737

znord737 Thread Starter

DIS ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEC VERSA M300/PACKARD BELL Igo 6203
    Thank you Mumbodog for your technical input. I was aware of this particular site and whilst it was helpful I really am trying to locate a fully detailed version of the Versa M300 or Packard Bell Igo6203 disassembly instructions.
    I have Googled/Yahooed! but so far no luck. I do recall sometime back that one user on the Packard Bell Web Forum had a copy but as that site is no longer functional (closed down) I cannot contact the specific user.

Once again thank you for you time and effort

Seasonal Greetings
    znord737

4. dlsayremn

dlsayremn

Couldn't find anything on the Igo 6230, but found this on the Igo 6000.
    ftp://ftp.packardbell.com/pub/itemnr/REFDOCS02610200/J6N-Disassembly_v2.pdf

this is what Repair4Laptops has.

The manufacturer Packard Bell provides free service manuals. They are sort of buried on an FTP server, so you need to look for item number of your laptop or notebook to find the appropriate documentation. Also Packard Bell offers community forums in different languages where you can ask questions.

Link to FTP server. Not sure what you can do with it. Buried is not how I would describe things.
    ftp://ftp.packardbell.com/pub/itemnr/

5. znord737

znord737 Thread Starter

Thank you for the info re the Packard Bell FTP Site

I tried for 2 hours to access the FTP it but was unable, seems it just hangs
    Maybe the distance has something to do with it.

The P/N of my Igo6204 is 100764640136 if you can get easy access to the FTP Server and if it not an inconvenience could you kindly take a peek and see if the Instructions are available for that Model.

Many Thanks and Seasonal Greetings

Znord737:)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!