Disable add to queue in Youtube?

plodr

Liz
Here's a screenshot of Dave Taylor that I'm subscribed to.
YT_DTaylor.jpg

Since I don't see an add to queue anywhere, you are going to have to post a screenshot, so I know what you are referring to.

plodr

Liz
Sorry but it doesn't appear for me. I see
The Cascades Hits Collections
and below that in blue YouTube and ^ (in white)

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I am guessing this is on a tablet or phone? I don't see that at all and your formatting of search page is different. Typically when i see a video on the bottom left, that is on my YouTube app on my phone.

Having said that, if you are on a PC, you can use blocking extensions to remove it. Hmm I wonder if my AdBlockPlus is blocking it...

plodr

Liz
I see the picture but I don't see anything that says Add to Queue, which you say you want removed.

Must you move your mouse over something to get the Add to Queue option? Because I never see anything like that.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I see the picture but I don't see anything that says Add to Queue, which you say you want removed.

Must you move your mouse over something to get the Add to Queue option? Because I never see anything like that.
I am guessing it's a view that kvj is using as I don't see it either, but on the bottom right of the image is a video that looks like it's playing and below that is an ^ which I guess it will have options like add to queue.

kjvbible1611

Sorry for the delay in answering.

Ok, when I watch any Youtube video and I press the back button that video that I was watching goes immediately down to the bottom right hand screen as shown.
And it keeps right on playing.
Gary

plodr

Liz
when I watch any Youtube video and I press the back button
The first thing I do on YouTube is turn off autoplay. That's at the top right corner.
autoplay.jpg
autoplay2.jpg

That way, I don't have to use the back button. I simply click on the next video I want to see, not the one Google thinks I should watch!

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I don't think that's Add to Queue... it looks like the MiniPlayer, which on my cellphone does that (puts it on lower bottom) but I have never seen it done on a browser.... what browser you using?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online