Disabling autofill in Google Search

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zedzares

Seems obvious enough...but cannot seem to turn off this 'handy' feature that really seems to be a significany security threat:

How do I turn off the auto-fill feature in Google Search, e.g...

1. I cut n paste from an email, say um, a password retrieval...
2. When I open a new Google browser window, Google 'conveniently' enters that cut n pasted text into the new search bar and executes a search.

? WTF ?

Thanks!

tompatrick

Banned
What I think is it is the computer feature rather than the Google auto fill Google auto fill is used to remember the things you need to enter again and again such as the passwords login information what I understand from the question is that the computer buffers keeps the data that you cut it's not because of the google

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online