1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Disappearing printer driver for hp all in one

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by taniabiddle, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. taniabiddle

taniabiddle Thread Starter

I have an hp deskjet 62... all in one and the drivers keep disappearing. :( Any solutions?

Thanks.

Tania

2. cwconrad

cwconrad

right click my computer icon on your desktop and go into your Hardware device manager.
    click the + sign by the printer icon so the driver shows right below . Right click and hit uninstall.
    reboot.
    Windows will reinstall generic driver.
    go to www.HP.com and go to software / driver downloads. It may be under support.
    Download the newest driver for your system. HPs printer drivers are bundled with it's software for the all in one printer.
    Install Software.
    Done!

3. taniabiddle

Yes - I have done that quite a few times and it will still disppear now and then - frustrating.

4. cwconrad

cwconrad

5. taniabiddle

Many thanks - I'll see if that works.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/636040