1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

disc burning

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by dovakhin, Jul 9, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. dovakhin

dovakhin Thread Starter

whenever i insert a disc into my pc the audio files show "files ready to be written to disc".what should do i do and how to fix this without deleting files in the disc? Screenshot (2).png

2. Oddba11

Oddba11 Jim

You can simply delete those files (the folder under the Files Ready to be Written to Disc) I believe. They aren't actually files anyway, it's a temp folder and those are links to the files. Right click the folder and see what the options are.

3. kenbok51

kenbok51

I don't use or like the Windows burning application and that is one reason I can't stand it. It always wants to burn files whether you want to or not. If you have another application like imgburn or burnaware or similar you can turn off windows burner and those pesky alerts will go away. Here is a page that tells you how to enable or disable the App:
    https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/5942-burning-cd-dvd-enable-disable.html
    If you like the windows burner your poop out of luck, MS in its infinite wisdom can be a real pain at times.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1192714