disclaimer on names of topics

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JoeBoxer5587

do not have <>'s in name of topic. if someone responds to your post, and an email is sent to you, then your email wont work past that one message. i learned the hard way w/ my I.e. [noframes] post. lol, and the crappy thing is that i'm trying to have the rest of our project for school emailed to me. i finally fixed it by clicking the boxes for the ones on the first page and moved to trash and pressed refresh. it gave me the prompt that if i were to refresh, it would send the information again, i kept pressing refresh and the list of emails kept getting smaller until they were all gone. unfortunately, the emails i needed were deleted in the process.

my whole point, dont use html type commands in name of topics.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online