1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

disco in but not well read help!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by spincter, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spincter

spincter Thread Starter

can anyone tell me why windows 7 cannot read a multi disc game pak. after the first disc windows will not pick up disc 2 and so on pls help as i am comp illiterate and could really use an answer to this haunting question. 6 gigs memory 80 + percent free on hard drive , gt 240 graphics card with one gig on board memory, dual core processor mother board and windows freakin 7 support anyone with an answer to my problem pls type me up an answer sure will appr it thanks:D

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic. Continue here. If you receive no replies in 24 hours you can 'bump' your thread. If you think you need a title change you can click on Report and request the change.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973951

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice