Disconnected and freezing on games :P

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chris soar

ive been having many problems with like every online game i play, i lag ( freeze ) alot, i first thought i didnt have enough ram on my computer but i checked my ram and its 256mb. Im not sure if thats enough but ive been getting migranes from just sitting here for 2 whole minutes while people kill me on my game lol. Could anyone help me out, ive tried everything i could think of...:confused:

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Depending on your machine, it's possible that you are running on low resources. With Windows XP, the minimum is 512MB, but you should have 1GB recommended.

But other situations can cause lag, ie heavy usage on the servers, low cpu, low video card...

Do you know if ports are required to be open for the games? Opening ports can make online games faster.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online