1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Disconnected hard drive still there

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by scolbertrocks, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scolbertrocks

scolbertrocks Thread Starter

:confused:

So i temporarily connected my dad's old hard drive to my computer to erase it before he got rid of it (it was horribly messed up). I connected it, it read it had 75.5 MB buy it was a 120gb drive (ya, really messed up) and i couldnt erase it so i just disconnected it and gave it back.
    Now, the drive still appears as my C drive and i cant seem to get rid of it.
    The drive was IDE and i operate off a partitioned SATA.
    I really need to get rid of this drive for good, im trying to install things that will only install the C:\, and that's full

Please HELP!!!
    Jordan

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/805024

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice