1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Disconnecting from the Wi-fi

Discussion in 'Networking' started by gtdial, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtdial

gtdial Thread Starter

Hey, I'm using OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor TF-20, AMD64 Family 15 Model 124 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 1
    RAM: 2812 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics , 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 140232 MB, Free - 71160 MB;
    Motherboard: Acer , Aspire 5532 , V1.08, LXPGX02005948542A61601
    Antivirus: AntiVir Desktop, Updated and Enabled

Recently I've been having issues keeping a internet connection on my laptop. It only happens when I'm playing games. One minute it will be working just fine, and then the next my button on my computer that flashes orange saying that the wi fi is connected will stop blinking and the internet connection with disconnect. I can re connect right after, and I've reset the internet many times and that doesnt seem to be the problem. Any suggestions or possible, a way to fix would be great.

Thanks

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i have closed this post and will move your original post to networking - as pointed out you can report and ask for the post to be moved - but we do not like duplicate posts here

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976714

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice