Discord and Valorant voice chat issue

HelpNeeded6

hello, my earphones work fine when i use them for online meetings like attending classes on google meet on firefox.....but when using discord or playing valorant i can hear others but my voice dosent reach them....plzz help
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit, Build 7601, Installed 20200706161344.000000+330
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, CPU Count: 4
Total Physical RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
Hard Drives: C: 87 GB (20 GB Free); D: 182 GB (66 GB Free); E: 195 GB (119 GB Free);
Motherboard: Acer EH61M, s/n 229000391101
System: Acer, ver ACRSYS - 1072009, s/n PSM21D7601229000391101
Antivirus: None

Couriant

James
I don't have either on my computer but since it's specific to these apps, check the sound properties to make sure that the Microphone setting is set to the correct mic option. If this a laptop, try using the built in microphone and speakers to eliminate the issue being your earphones.

HelpNeeded6

I don't have either on my computer but since it's specific to these apps, check the sound properties to make sure that the Microphone setting is set to the correct mic option. If this a laptop, try using the built in microphone and speakers to eliminate the issue being your earphones.
How to check app permj
It is set properly... I have selected the correct mic for that.......

Exclude Discord From Antivirus Scanning
1. Open the Antivirus application such as Kaspersky, Avast, McAfee, etc.
2. Go to Virus & Threat Protection settings.
3. Next click on Add exclusions.
4. Now, Add discord and save the settings
5. Now restart your PC.

Solution Link : Exclude Discord From Antivirus Scanning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online