1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Discovering Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mohittomar13, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mohittomar13

mohittomar13 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mohit Tomar
    Hi all..!!

Not sure if I'm posting in the correction section of the forum but I just had a question which I wanted to ask and something to say. And I'm quite sure there is no other place to get the correct answer to that question than TSG.

Alright..

So, I joined TSG in 2011 and soon discovered that there are some other OS other than MS - Windows that I can use and there is no licencing fee for it, that there are so many programs and computer languages that I can learn. And huge communities that can provide help just about anything and that I too can be a part and extend help to someone who needs it. I started with Ubuntu 11.10 and now its been 6-7 years and I've been using Linux Kubuntu and left windows completely.

A lot has changed in the past 6-7 years and I learnt a lot from TSG just by scrolling through the questions asked here and reading the answers provided and by checking other online tech sites. I always enjoyed it, and the response given by other users / moderators / admins was so great.

However sometimes I wonder how things could have been if I had discovered the Crypto Bitcoin in May 2011 when I joined TSG. It would be an Eureka and I would have been more happy then Murphy Cooper in the Interstellar. :)

Anyways so what I wanted to ask is, What would be best resource on the internet to get to know about what new is happening in the Tech world, what new discoveries are being made and what new ideas are being implemented. If anyone can provide some insights on this that would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

And please excuse my language as English is not my first language. Have a great day.. :) :) :)

2. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    I follow several tech sites, but
    http://www.dailyrotation.com/
    which is essentially a feed reader, has the widest coverage I'm aware of.

3. mohittomar13

First Name:
    Mohit Tomar
    Hmm it seems interesting. Thanks for the reply. :) :)

Any other website you find interesting??

4. mohittomar13

First Name:
    Mohit Tomar
    actually it's excellent. nice website. thanks again

5. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    you're welcome :)

Ars Technica is frequently on their lists. Good for a lot of tech news.

6. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
  7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1203144

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice