1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Disk Detectuve

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by bearrosson, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bearrosson

bearrosson Thread Starter

Hi there,

I have posted a thread and since I have rarely logged in to my e-mail lately, so the thread locations seem to have closed or recommend I go to this forum for the answer to my question. It's really pretty simple for anyone having knowledge of the location of the Disk Detective utility used to clean up your computer of duplicate entries in the registry and HDD's offering an option to take action or not. I paid for two years and stored the pertinent information in a notepad file, but I didn't make note of the website.:mad: I paid like $39.90 for two years of use of the utility ending in May 2011, so I would like to find the website and possibly download the .exe file if possible. Any help would be appreciated. However, they probably have been bought out, replaced by another company or changed names, who knows? There are so many utilities out there for a reasonable price, but I don't know which one to purchase with a good performance record. Anyway, if anyone knows what happened to or where to find Disk Detective or a similar, inexpensive utility that would meet my needs; please reply to my e-mail at [addr removed by mod], since I check my e-mail about once per week or so I would be sure the response would still be there whenever I checked my e-mail. This is a new website to me, so forgive any mistakes.......

Thanks,

James "Bear" Rosson

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    This is your 3rd thread on the same topic. Stick with your original and don't post an email address unless you are really desparate for spam.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!