Disk Partition - I'm out of space!

iamarps

Hi all,

I have a Dell Inspiron AIO 5477 that said it has 1 TB of space. I have booted up my computer and I have an issue where my C drive has come nearly empty.

I have tried to watch videos on disk partitioning but I continue to get confused by how to fix this issue on my PC. I have attached a screen shot of what my disk management looks like. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1635152349379.png

TerryNet

Terry
I have booted up my computer and I have an issue where my C drive has come nearly empty.
"C drive" is using 33 GB. If you mean this is a new Windows that you've booted for the first time that seems to me to be a large amount for just the OS.

Or, if you mean that you used to be using a lot more space on "C drive" how much more and what data or applications have been lost?

And, what is it that you want to do with disk partitioning? You should leave Disk 1 (probably an SSD?) alone, so I hope you are talking about how to partition the 1 TB Disk 0.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Dell Inspiron 5477 23.8" All-In-One Desktop PC (default support site)
Yours appears to have a 1 TB(931 GB) 2.5" hard disk drive and a 128 GB(119 GB) M.2 solid state drive.
Its C: drive appears to have 71 GB of free space.
Why do you believe it's almost out of space?

--------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online