Disk space constantly at %100 and freezing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IHateTheWar

Hey everyone, I've been having trouble wiht my PC lately and was hoping you guys could help me out. Basically, my disk usage is at 100% for a good while when I start my computer, and spikes back to 100% while I'm playing video games. (Btw I run Windows 10) Also, my computer will freeze when I try to play video games (I play rocket league mostly). I recently updated my drivers but that didn't solve the problem. Same with defragging and doing a performance scan. Any ideas?

Attaching a pic of my situation as well.

Thanks,

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddba11

Jim
I don't know about Win10, but that happens from time to time with Win7. One of the common causes were Windows processes such as Windows Update.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online