Disk usage at 100%

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Iambadwithcomputers

Hi all,
So I am having an issue with my computer where the majority of the time i am at 100% disk space when I look at it in the task manager which is causing programs and games to crash every time. I tried doing research to find a fix but everything I have tried has not worked. I have disabled windows search and superfetch as well as turning the computer into high performance mode. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh

If your computer's disk storage is 100% full, you need to move some of your stuff off of it. (Like pics, music, videos, docs, etc.).

If your computer's memory is at 100% usage, add more RAM if possible.

If your computer's CPU (central processing unit) is at 100% usage, try closing some of the programs that are currently using it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online