Display brightness

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aldonator

Hello,
my girlfriend has HP Probook 645 g1 and we are having problem with screen brightness. When laptop is being plugged in the slider works perfectly file. But when it runs on battery the screen brightness adjuster doesnt work. I have tried updating drivers, changing power plan and it still does not work. Does anyone has any idea what could it be?
Thank you

First Name
Liz
You can move the slider but on my laptop, you won't get any change in the brightness until after you click Save changes. Have you done that?

Aldonator

So I have managed to solve the problem with a help by microsoft tehnician. The problem was that when windows updated somehow one folder in windows registry was deleted and by that the slider was disabled.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online