1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

display driver will not work and usb root hub will not load

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kikilee42, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kikilee42

kikilee42 Thread Starter

MY FIRST ERROR IS THE STANDARD PCI GRAPHICS ADAPTER (VGA)IT SAYS IN MY SYSTEM CONTROL.
    DEVICE TYPE-DISPLAY ADAPTER-MANUFACTURE-STANDARD DISPLAY TYPES-HARDWARE VERSION-122
    MY COMPUTER DISPLAY DRIVER WILL NOT WORK WITH MULTIPLE DISPLAY SUPPORT THAT I NEED A DISPLAY DRIVER THAT WILL WORK WITH MULTIPLE DISPLAY SUPPORT.
    AND THAT THIS ONE WILL WORK IF I GO TO THE MAIN ADAPTER TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT IM SO NEW TO THE COMPUTER I DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE MAIN TO FIX THE PROBLEM.
    AND THE SECOND ERROR SAYS USB ROOT HUB-DEVICE UNIVERSAL BUS CONTROLLER HARDWARE VERSION-NOT AVAILABLE-DEVICE STATUS-THE NTKERN DEVICE (LOADERFOR THIS DEVICE COULD NOT LOAD THE DEVICE DRIVER CODE 2 I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH INFORMATION TO BE ABLE TO HELP OH ALSO I AM USEING ONLY ONE MONITOR NOT DUAL THANK YOU SINCERLY KIKILEE42

2. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

[tsg=welcome][/tsg]

hello, and welcome to the forums!
    You need to first change the caps to regular letters...
    thanks....Your computer is missing video adapter drivers.
    Please post the make, model of this computer. And version of Windows you are using.
    And if you know it, or have some paperwork that might show you, the make and model of the motherboard in it.
    The USB problem is fixable too, when we get the info back from you.

It sounds like the video card you have supports multiple monitors...but the driver wants to be included, too- whether it needs to or not. Do you use any USB devices, like camera, scanner, printer, hard drive, burner, modem now?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/101882

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice