display dvds to tv from pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rich.whitfield

I am still trying to connect my pc to my tv via my tv card i have the correct cables , but am unable to "turn it on" it has been suggested i need to turn it on via the display options in the control panel but I dont appear to have this option , (even if i connect up before firing up the pc) anyone any ideas ????
I am running windows ME on a tiny machine if that makes any difference

Does your video card have a video out connector? How are you currently trying to connect your TV card to your TV? There is usually a video out connector that is controlled by your video drivers that usually include a utility to switch to that mode.

rich.whitfield

Hi . I have an 's' multi pin connector , a phono video out connector and a 3.5mm jack audio socket on the back of my pc.
Which i am connecting to my TV via a 3 phono scart connector and relevant cable.
I think the bit I cant find is the place to "turn on" the output??
perhaps you could tell me where to find the "switch"!!!

This topic was already open and fits so here we go --->

I have a GeForce 2 mx400 video card w/TV out, and my TV has a S-video plug in. Is a long enough cable all I need to view DVDs with a quality picture on my TV, or is there something else i need to add?

Thanks
Danny

Bxmag, all you would need to do that is get a long SVHS cable.

Rich, try this...right click on your desktop, click properties. Click settings. Click advanced. Try browsing through those tabs, for what you are looking for,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts