Display Invision Power Board Calendar on a webpage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mixx941

Hello everybody. On one of my websites for one of my internet radio stations, I use Invision Power board for the message boards, and one of my DJs wants the calendar events to show up on a page on the main site.

It's either that, or he wants FTP access to add the events to an html page, but I think the calendar on IPB would be alot easier for him, and be easier on my mind too knowing people dont have access to my FTP.

The address of the forum is here:

http://www.party107.com/forum (click Calendar in the upper right)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks

-Mark

can you look at the database stucture and write custom code to get it out? Is the db a mysql db? Just look at the fields and pull it out on your own.

mixx941

Yes, it's MySQL, but I have no PHP knowledge really. :(

I was kinda hoping there is a way to just copy their code or something :D.

-Mark

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online