Display Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guitarjay

Hey there.

I was on my computer yesterday, had no issues whatsoever. Then I booted it up this morning, desktop worked fine until I tried to open Opera, which then for some reason caused a BSOD, then the monitor turned off.

I tried to restart the computer, but while the computer was loading, the monitor wasnt working. I plugged a different monitor in, same response.

I have dug my old XP computer out, and both monitors work fine so I'm completely at odds as to what has happened. I'd be really greatful if anyone had any idea, thanks.

EDIT: If needed, I'm running a Vista Premium, ACER Aspire x1300, 3GB Ram, AMD Phenom X3 Processor with ann 8200 integrated Nvidia geforce graphics card.

hi your video may have failed,could be a issue with your power supply,you could try removing your battery and power adapter and hold down the power btton for 30 secs,you might try with just the ac power in ,or just the battery.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online